China...the birthplace of Tea is a good place to start your tea journey. We have curated teas from Fujian, Hunan and Yunnan Provinces that represent the 5 main types of tea.
Fujian province is renowned for the different types of tea it produces and Yunnan Province is one of the oldest Tea growing regions in China and is famous for it's Pu'er tea. The Chinese Tea Journey contains the following teas:
- White Tea - Bai Mudan (白牡丹) x 20g
- Green Tea - Chun Mee Tai-Pan (珍眉大班) x 20g
- Oolong Tea - Tie Guan Yin (铁观音) x 20g
- Black Tea - Lapsang Souchong (正山小種) x 20g
- Pu'er Tea - Young Ripe Pu'er (茗熟普洱) x 20g
Your Tea Journey starts with the delicate White Tea Bai Mudan and progresses to teas with higher levels of oxidisation until you reach the robust Pu'er Tea.
Each tea is individually packaged with a tea information and tasting notes.
We hope you will enjoy your Chinese Tea Journey.